Indonesia Increasingly Looks Like Land of Opportunity

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][mk_image src=”https://invest-islands.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/17991633_1275153392598981_6585164925233024284_o.jpg” image_size=”full” align=”center” margin_bottom=”30″][mk_fancy_title size=”35″ font_family=”none”]Indonesia is currently the world’s eighth-biggest economy. But it will be the fourth-largest by GDP by the year 2050, to match its population[/mk_fancy_title][vc_column_text]Logistics operators view Indonesia as an untapped and huge market. Its 258 million people rank it behind only China, India and the United States in population globally, but its middle class is only now coming into its own.

In Indonesia, warehouse operators can expect rental yields of 8% to 9%. There are yearly capital gains of around 6% on top of that, bringing total annual returns to around 15%.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mk_padding_divider][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Source Article :

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14084851/1/indonesia-increasingly-looks-like-land-of-opportunity.html
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Leave a Reply

invest islands magazine

Free Download

WAIT! Do you know which questions you should ask before investing in Indonesia?

Download our investment guide to find out how foreigners can purchase property in the fastest growing island tourism economy in southeast Asia!

1
Hello 👋🏼 can we help you?
Powered by